Levitation, also known as Transvection, is the supernatural psi power of levitating, or floating through the air. While levitation can equate to acts of stage magic or astral projection through the use of psychoactive entheogens, transvection usually refers to the experience of bodily movement in defiance of gravitational laws. In otherwords, moving up. This ability is a form of psychokinesis, which is using the mind to focus the power. Take note that we all are born with the potential for levitation, considering of it's use of the mind or energy.
Step 1 - Stand with your feet shoulder width apart.
Step 2 - Visualize a gigantic ball of Ki in your tan tien.
Step 3 - Flatten this Ki ball into a disc with visualization and will power.
Step 4 - Bring it down to your feet and just outside your body, but below your feet, like the floor.
Step 5 - Visualize this Ki disc turning solid into a plate or a piece of wood.
Step 6 - Visualize it lifting up and lifting you up with it.
This technique takes a lot of time to master. It may even take over a year, so please be patient. The more you practice, the higher you will go. To get down, just visualize the plate/wood lowering slowly down again.
Warning: Do not go too high (at least in the beginning), as you might lose control and fall, serverely injuring yourself. I'm telling you this for your own good.
Levitating A Small Object Visual Exercise
Step One - Charge your physical body with energy.
Step Two - Then place a stone in front of you.
Step Three - Now focus your eyes on the stone in front of you.
Step Four - Then close your eyes and visualize that stone in front of you.
Step Five - Then visualize that your energy is blending with the stone.
Step Six - Then focus your mind on levitating the stone and the energy around the stone into the air about 3 feet using the power of thought.
Step Seven - Then focus your mind on moving the stone to the right using the power of thought.
Step Eight - Then focus your mind on moving the stone back to the center using the power of thought.
Step Nine - Then focus your mind on moving the stone towards you using the power of thought.
Step Ten - Now focus your mind on moving the stone away from you using the power of thought.
Step Eleven - Then focus your mind on levitating the stone back in front of you using the power of thought.
Step Twelve - Then in your own time open your eyes. Remember To do steps six to eleven a couple of times. Then if you want to try using another small object like a cup or a large object like a chair .
How To FlyEdit
1. You must first be able to levitate before you can even hope of achieving the power of flight.
2. First, rise up from floor to air.
3. When you can stay in air more than 30 minutes, it is good to start practicing that.
4. Now, try to push ki through your hands out and before that, make sure your palms point to back of you.
5. Push ki to backward like you are pushing yourself to moving through air.
6. While focus to push ki through palms, dont forget to push it through your foot to downward (if you forget, you fall to floor).
7. It takes time until you can move more than one meter in air, but whit daily practice, you can learn to fly if you really want to learn it.