The source can be found at http://shiftedperspectives.net/forum/index.php/topic,2811.msg25876.html.
Please read A Brief Introduction To Energy Work before reading this technique stash.
This may or may not be updated. I have a list that says I plan on adding stuff, and we'll see if I get to it.
LAST UPDATED: 5/19/2015
All Rights Reserved © (Copyright) Cu MBSD Adfeng 2014. Distribution only by permission. Please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org for distribution requests.
FROM ONE PSION AND ENERGY WORKER TO ANOTHER, Your work as an energy worker will never stop. Your never-ending goal of the advancement of yourself and those around you will never stop. There are always people better than you, and you will always be outdone. This technique guide is an attempt at helping you get started, but not the be-all-end-all technique guide. I am trying to summarize a chunk of my knowledge in one place so that you, a future energy worker, can use it for your advantage. For your benefit, and the benefit of others.
The online energy community has seemed to have a decline where there was once great traffic. Those friends that I know in the past have moved on to bigger and better things, minus a select few who have weathered the storm. The big names that were once here are gone. That doesn’t matter now. What matters is that we keep a strong foundation for the future. I fear that eventually websites that are designed to help the good of the many will soon be replaced with those that help the good of the one.
Until then, enjoy.
Cu MBSD Adfeng
Analytic Overlay(AOL): Upon scanning, results were analyzed to be something that they were not, but were close to the actual results.
Construct: Energy formed into a shape that is programmed to do something.
Energy body: Non-physical body that represents the energy system, can be viewed like the physical body but made out of energy.
Energy Manipulation: The ability to move, shape, and program energy.
Frontloading: To tell someone what they are to expect
Link: A connection between two things, most commonly a construct, object, or person.
Program: To give energy a purpose; to make energy do something.
Scanning: The ability to look at a construct or object and discern its purpose, color, and shape is (or more); The ability to look at a person and determine if they have shields or constructs around them, the state of their energy body. Not to be confused with: Remote viewing
Shield: A construct made out of energy programmed to protect a construct, object, or person.
Shell: To surround with a layer of energy and encase; to enclose a construct and have its programming and energy held in place.
Psi Ball & Intro to Energy Manipulation
Welcome to the introduction of Energy Manipulation! Here, we will begin discussing what EM is and why it is of interest. We will also make our very first construct: the psi ball! Please be sure to read this blog post before continuing.
Energy manipulation is defined as the ability to move, shape, and program energy. This is the basis of psionics and all other skills that involve energy. These include but are not limited to: healing, psychokinesis, shielding, and construct creation. In all of these, we are in some way manipulating energy.
To begin, we will start with a visualization exercise.
Visualize your body as if it only contained the veins, such as what you would see in an anatomy book. Instead of blood circulating around, visualize energy. Unlike your heart that pumps blood, energy continuously circulates throughout the energy body. Sense this energy by concentrating on it. Feel it flow through your body. Concentrate on moving the energy to your left hand. Feel it there. Now move it to your right. Then the left foot. Then the right. Now let it go back to normal. It may take a few times to sense energy. Once you have done this successfully, we are ready to move on to making the psi ball.
1. Place a hand out like you were holding an apple, palm up. Visualize energy flowing towards that hand.
2. Visualize energy flowing from your hand into a ball/spherical shape above your hand. As you visualize this, allow the energy to flow from your hand into this shape you have visualized.
3. Once you create the ball, feel the energy resting on your hand.
4. While concentrating on keeping the psi ball there remove your hand.
5. Place your hand back under the ball. Notice that the energy is still there.
We will now shell the psi ball. This encases it in a layer of energy to prevent energy from escaping it. There are other reasons to shell a psi ball, but we can talk about that later.
1. Remove your hand from under the psi ball. You do not need to use your hands or anything else in order to manipulate energy.
2. Visualize a thin layer of energy around the psi ball on the outside. The purpose of this layer is to keep the energy inside of the ball.
3. Place energy into the thin layer that you have visualized. Program purpose into this layer of energy (that it will keep energy inside). This type of programming is called will-based programming.
You now have completed your first construct! Constructs can be programmed to do almost anything. To see what a construct is programmed to do, you must scan it. Scanning is the ability to see what a construct’s programming, shape, and possibly color is. Someone can also scan another person to see if they have a shield around them or to see if their energy body is damaged. It is an essential skill that every energy worker should know how to do.
It is important that from now on you do not create constructs or manipulate energy with your hands or body. Doing so will only prove to slow down your progress. Try making a construct next to a friend who lives far away from you. Have them scan it to see if it is there. Understanding the concept that you can create constructs anywhere and do not need to use your physical body to manipulate energy is essential. Equally important is the understanding that energy is not bound by distance or time. You can create a construct on the moon and your friend can scan it for you if you wish.
An abstract thought that I will close with is that energy manipulation, energy, and constructs are not necessarily bound by all laws of physics. To simplify this concept, imagine a computer. A computer has to have an operating system, a hard drive, RAM, and so on. While all the characteristics of a computer are important, it wouldn’t run without the operating system (programming). All of this takes up a certain amount of space physically. A construct requires energy and programming. You supply the energy and programming. The space that it takes up is arbitrary. A “sophisticated” construct can be the size of the head of a needle, and a psi ball can be the size of a galaxy. The size of a construct does not matter, but what does matter is what goes inside it. Keep this in mind when creating your constructs.
Go to “Psi Ball & Intro to Energy Manipulation” if not completed.
Now that you can make a psi ball, you must ensure that the construct remains loyal to you. A simple way to do this is to lock the construct from being programmed by anyone else. This will not guarantee that no one will be able to edit your construct, but will help prevent other energy workers from modifying it. Doing so will stop someone from simply turning your shield against you or stopping an attack you have created.
1. Make a psi ball. This can be done with any construct, but for simplicity, this example will use a psi ball.
2. Program the construct to be only editable by only you. Doing so requires something called conceptual-based programming. Essentially, you take an idea that you have and apply it based on a concept you have. This may include the construct checking your energy signature to see if it is you that is changing it, the prevention of it absorbing energy, or other various means. How you implement this is up to you.
3. Test the construct with two people; one person as a reliable scanner and one as an editor. Testing constructs that you make is important. Doing so ensures you are on the right track.
Go to “Psi Ball” if not completed.
The importance of creating, severing, and following links is understated. It can: be used to aid with scanning, to check if an object is actually there, to sense an object, to send or receive energy from another person/construct, among other things. The main use for a link is to allow the energy worker to scan a construct or person without needing the name or location of the person or construct.
Energetic or telepathic links can be compared to dialing a phone number. Pick a phone number that you know. You “call it” by making the link, and the other person picks up the “phone”. Links can also consist of more than one person. Additionally, links can be made without the other person “picking up the other line”, but this is frowned upon and should not be attempted without prior permission.
We will apply this concept of linking. First, let’s start with a person.
1. Find a friend who will allow you to establish a link with them. This person should be someone who knows what being linked to feels like. It is generally frowned upon to establish a link with someone who does not consent and can result in a hostile retaliation.
2. Concentrate on their name. When linking, it does not matter if it is an alias or a real name. It is the person who you are trying to link to that is important, not the name. The name provides a focus point.
3. Visualize a line connecting you and the other person. This line will be made out of energy and its purpose (conceptual-based programming) is to create a link between you and the other person.
4. Test the link by sensing the other person. Have them sense you. You can scan them or have them scan you, or send energy through the link.
5. After you are finished with the link, simply “sever” the link by destroying or dissipating the link between you and that person. If you forget to get rid of the link, they generally disappear after a while.
Establishing a link will become second nature after practice. Be aware that you may unintentionally make links to people or constructs that you may not mean to, so you should check this occasionally. After practicing with links, you will be able to detect what being linked to feels like. We can implement programming to prevent being linked to, but this will be covered in a later shielding technique. You are, however, encouraged to experiment with this and discover a method of your own!
Introduction to Shielding: The Bubble Shield
Go to “Links” if not completed.
Let us have a quick review. By now, you have sensed your energy body, energy, created a psi ball (and more constructs) and established links. We will now create what is called a shield. This is a construct that surrounds you that is designed to protect you from psionic or energy attacks. Shields will not stop physical attacks. *cue giggles*
The first shield we will discuss is the bubble shield. This shield is one of the most basic that can be made. Simply put, it is a thin layer of energy surrounding you designed to stop attacks from hitting you. We will create this shield:
1. Visualize a thin, dense layer of energy around you.
2. Put energy into this layer, just like what is done for other constructs.
3. Program the shield to remain even after you stop concentrating on it. This is persistence programming, and very important for constructs.
4. Make the shield self-sufficient, so that it does not take energy from you but stays active. See “Generator” for more information
6. Ask someone to scan you. Do not mention there is a shield unless they ask what to scan for(no frontloading).
Commonly, shields are seen as only a defensive mechanism. In fact, shields are merely a construct and can be programmed like any other construct. In addition, shields can have a variety of attributes. The variety of shields are only limited by your creativity. The section on shield layers and the different shield types will go more in depth with this idea. Don’t be afraid to experiment.
Go to “Bubble Shield’ if not completed.
Energy manipulation and everyday use causes the energy body to slowly degrade and become damaged. This is normal and not preventable. It is required that you learn how to heal this damage.
Those who manipulate energy more than others will find that their energy body and energy system may be more “clogged”, for lack of better words, than those who do not. This is not to say that those who do it less often are not required to perform healing on themselves, as this should be a routine exercise completed every week or two. Let’s begin:
1. Begin looking at your energy body. Feel and sense any damaged area, or perhaps an area where energy may not be flowing to. This feels different for every person. If you are able to scan, scan your energy body. Remember that scanning yourself (including constructs that you have made) is not reliable, but for all intents and purposes of this technique, this is fine. If you cannot sense the areas that need to be healed, contact a person who can scan and ask them to scan you. You may not need to heal yourself.
2. Once you have a general idea of where the places are that need to be healed, begin to break apart any “clots” or places that are clogged. This is heavily conceptual-reliant. Some find that removing the entire thing is best, while others simply find a way to disintegrate it. Whichever works best for you is what you should do. Try a variety of methods.
3. The healing part begins now. Focus on the areas that were damaged. Take energy to these areas and focus on healing them. This is a type of conceptual-based programming as well as will-based programming. For instance, if there is some tearing that you notice, stich it or patch it somehow. The energy body will do the rest. Focus on the parts that need the most healing.
4. After the major parts have been healed, send energy through your body programmed to heal things that you may have missed. These could be minor things that were not detected through sensing/scanning. Program the energy to clean out other smaller clogs. Some people like to clean their chakras whenever they are doing this. I do not stress importance on the chakras, but it will do no harm in cleaning them.
5. Ground. Pour the excess bad energy and the rest of the stuff out, and fill up with clean energy. This is not necessarily required, but I recommend it to everyone who I heal and who heals themselves.
Do this every week or two or whenever you feel as you are more drained when you perform energy work. When in doubt, talk to someone who is more experienced at healing. Simply ask them to scan you. Frontloading is bad! If this is your first time healing, do not get discouraged. It may take a few times for you to get the hang of it.
Go to “Psi Ball” if not completed. Recommended that you have a little more experience besides just a psi ball before attempting this
You want to know how to make a shield or construct self-sufficient or how to create a generator that makes energy for you to use when you need it. It’s all about conceptualization.
What is a generator? In the real world, it is a device that takes fuel and outputs energy. In psionics, it’s the same thing, minus the fuel part. In order to successfully conceptualize a generator, it might help to understand how a generator works. There’s a gear/turbine that turns to make the energy, and a place to hold the energy. Think of a hydroelectric plant. More about all of this later. Let’s begin:
1. Make a cube construct. It can be any shape, but let’s use a cube. Ensure that no one else can program it other than you.
2. As we are using conceptual-based programming, we need to think about how a turbine works. There are different types of turbines, but let’s use something similar to a hydroelectric plant. Essentially, the engine spins as water falls over the turbine. You can look up how the plant looks up if that would help you visualize it, but it might be too complicated. If all else fails, just use a car engine.
3. Energy generators are interesting in that they are more than self-efficient, resulting in an excess of energy. Create an area inside the cube (size doesn’t matter, recall that energy can be compressed to an infinitely small amount) to store the energy generated. A simple way to direct the energy there would be to put the turbine above the storage area, and let the energy flow into the area.
4. Start up the generator. You will have to add energy to start the engine, and afterwards ensure that the generator is fueling itself from its own energy supply. Check to see if the construct is generating energy or if it is consuming more energy than is being generated. If it is, you may need to refine your design. Once you have a working design, you can continue to improve its efficiency.
This idea of having a generator will be very familiar to you as you will need to add this self-sustaining concept to every construct you generate from now on. A generator may not be necessary for every construct as you can add the programming right into the construct. Test and make sure it works every time. As with all things, it will become second nature. Practice makes perfect.
Go to “Bubble Shield” if not completed.
You have successfully created a bubble shield. Congratulations! We will now give this shield an attribute. The name “marshmallow” gives it away. Visualize a marshmallow. If you have one in your house, even better. When you push the marshmallow in on itself, it gets harder and harder to push together. If you put the marshmallow on the table and slam your fist down on it, the marshmallow softens your impact. This is the concept we want to the shield. Let’s begin:
1. Create a bubble shield. This is the basis of most shields. It’s a blank slate.
2. Visualize the shield being covered in a marshmallow-like layer, similar to a real marshmallow, with all the characteristics of a marshmallow.
3. Implement this through programming. Program the shield to, when attacked, absorb the damage by acting like a marshmallow.
4. Test your shield. Ask someone who can scan to look at you first to see if they see it. They will do it if they have time. You should test this shield as well.
5. Have at least two other people: at least one who can scan, and one person who can attack. Have them attack your shield and have the scanner report what they see. Do not let the person who is attacking state how or when they are attacking. Do not let the amount of times be limited either as the scanner will be able frontloaded.
After successful completion of this, we will add a new function to this shield in “Marshmallow Shield V2”.
Marshmallow Shield V2
Go to “Marshmallow Shield” if not completed.
While the original marshmallow shield is unique in that it slows down the attack, it could use more functionality. Let’s add another component to it: absorbing the attack. Look at this in terms of a marshmallow again. If you take a pin and poke it into the marshmallow, it’ll stick inside of it, leaving almost no trace. Remember, we are dealing with energy, not physical objects. Let’s begin:
1. Create a marshmallow shield.
2. Visualize the marshmallow shield being attacked. The attack will slow down, but instead of allowing the attack to be dissolved, let the attack be held in suspension. This attack can be used later. Some attacks come with programming that when absorbed they do things, so be careful of this. Think of a way to handle this.
3. Implement aforementioned concepts through programming.
4. Test your shield by having a scanner look at the shield. A field test also needs to be performed. Focus on attacks that have programming that persist after being absorbed.
The key element of this shield is to handle how the shield deals with programmed attacks. If the shield takes in the attack and it explodes, reprograms the shield, or something else, the shield could become compromised. Be careful!
Go to “Introduction to Shielding: The Bubble Shield” if not completed. Recommended “Marshmallow Shield”.
When you’re looking at a mirror, what do you see? You and your surroundings. If we apply this to energy and shielding, we get a shield that reflects attacks. We will do this through visualization. Let’s begin:
1. Make a bubble shield.
2. Visualize the effects of a mirror. Energetically, the shield should reflect attacks coming towards it.
3. Implement the concept by programming.
4. Test the shield by having another scanner look at it. Perform a field test this shield with a scanner and an attacker.
If you’ve ever shattered a mirror or seen a mirror shatter, you’re aware they break easily. This is true for this shield. This is preventable by combining layers. Be aware of the strengths and weaknesses of every shield. Experiment with this shield and add characteristics to it to see if you can come up with a solution to the shattering problem. You should move on to shield layers for a solution to the shattering problem.
Finish “Marshmallow Shield V2” and “Mirror Shield” if not completed.
Shields are great but are much more efficient when they do more than one thing (refer to Marshmallow Shield V2). It is easier to separate the functionality of a shield into layers. A layered shield can be defined as a shield that has many layers in which each act independently but function as a whole. This leads to increased functionality, defense, with the cost of increased complexity. We will go through the steps to create a layered shield. Let’s begin:
1. Create a bubble shield.
2. Create a second bubble shield over top of the first bubble shield.
3. Now, establish a link(energetic) between the two shields. Pull them close together, but not touching.
4. The shields should be inseparable now, as if they were one. There should be an outer wall of the first shield, a small inner area, and then the second shield. They are now one, and are two layers thick with almost no space in between.
5. Program these shields to stay like this, and to act as one. You may want this new layered shield to share one energy source, or have each individual layer have their own energy source.
6. Have a scanner scan you. Do not mention the shield unless they ask specifically what to scan for. Field test the shield.
There is no limit to the number of layers you can have on a shield. Logic, however, should be placed on the order you place layers. For instance, you may not want a mirror shield in the middle of your shield if it’s simply going to reflect the attack back into a layer that the attack got through. It may cause more damage that could be prevented from a layer beneath it. Shield layering opens up many possibilities.
When scanning a layered shield, the scanner may only mention the properties of the shield and not the layers that they are in. This is okay – it doesn’t matter necessarily that they get the order right, but the functionality of the shield.
Other ways to defend yourself will be mentioned later. You should make a shield with many different attributes. Combine ideas and create a shield and test them. The key is experimentation and testing what you come up with.
Go to "Links" if not completed. It is recommended to complete "Scanning" first.
Remote viewing(RV): “is the practice of seeking impressions about a distant or unseen target using subjective means, in particular, extrasensory perception (ESP) or ‘sensing with mind’.”
Remote viewing is not a skill people first think of when they think off psionics. Whenever I first started practicing this was a skill that I heard about and wanted so eagerly to start but yielded so little results. This skill is not something that will allow you to peer into the depths of peoples’ homes and see what they are doing all the time, nor will it allow you to see when the best time to rob a store, nor will it be accurate enough to tell you if someone is coming to your house.
The military hired remote viewers in the past during the cold war to “spy” on Russians. There have been a few public educational institutions that have done studies on remote viewing, as well as other types of ESP skills.
The goal of this technique is to teach you the following things: See in detail the outside of a building including the outside walls, windows, how many stories (levels high) it has, roofing type, small surrounding area, any signs/power lines, doors, and any other things on the building.
This skill like all other ESP skills may have errors that you may not notice because you are the one performing the ability. Here are some definitions:
Frontloading: To be told something will/is occurring, so you see it to be true.
Analytic Overlay(AOL): We all receive the same information, but we all interpret it differently. Sometimes we want to interpret in our own way, so we say the information gathered by ourselves and interpreted our own way that is incorrect is being “AOL’d”. Another way to explain this is if there is an apple, and you see it as an orange. You were correct in that it was a fruit, but you saw an orange instead.
How is this done?
Now that remote viewing has been explained, you must learn how to do it! Visualization is key, and some people use meditation to help them. This is entirely up to you. Follow these steps:
1. Think of the object that you want to RV. For this exercise, we are going to view *THIS* location. You do not need to know the name of this location. All you need to know is that that word is a link to the location, and that it will guide you to where you need to look. I will give you a hyperlink to the picture at the end. Set aside any type of conclusions you may have about this place. Think of seeing the place in your mind from any perspective you want: standing, looking over it, looking from the corner of a street, sidewalk, anything.
2. Begin to visualize and see the building. Do not make the building, let the building come to you. You are simply bringing the building’s image into your mind so you can view it. Notice any windows, doors, surrounding streets, signs, trees, or anything that’s there. Remember that things that I list may not be there, so be careful not to have me frontload you. Let the image fill up in your mind.
3. Now that you have the image filled up in your mind, how many stories tall is it? Do you see any trees? Do you see any signs? What kind of roof does it have? What is the building made out of? Is it wood, brick, concrete, stone, or a combination? Write these things down. Write down the entire description of what you can see.
4. Explore. Look around. Move your perception to another area and see if anything changes. Remember that you are simply projecting your perception of sight onto another area, so do this! Do colors change? Does the material change? Write all of this down.
Here is the link to the building. Click it AFTER you have finished the exercise: http://images.channels.nl/images/hotel/max500/320/3209921.jpg
The link only has one side of the building, so google the name to see other sides to see if that was what you saw.
Be honest with yourself. How well did you do? Did you do well on all of the details? Were you unable to concentrate? If you have trouble concentrating, try to meditate and try another random hotel or place.
With practice, you will be able to tell things such as what kind and color of shirt a person is wearing, types of cars, moving objects, and other things. It all takes practice.
Go to “Links” if not completed.
There are many methods to scan. This is one, and if this does not work for you, try another.
Scanning is defined as determining the characteristics of a person, object or construct. When scanning a person, you may be looking for the presence of a shield, any damage to the person, or any constructs near them. For an object, you may be scanning for its purpose or anything linked to it. For constructs, you may be scanning for its shape or purpose (programming).
We will begin with scanning a construct. This will require you have a friend who has made a construct. Recall that distance does not matter with energy, so however far away your friend is does not matter. Let’s begin:
1. Close your eyes and focus on your friend’s construct.
2. For this technique of scanning, we will establish a link. Concentrate on the construct as you did before with establishing a link (refer to “Links” if you need a refresher).
3. Begin to sense the object like you did with your friend when you established a link with them. Feel for the construct. Ask yourself: What does it feel like? Does it have a purpose other than existing? Is there a color?
4. Put yourself in a third-person view of the construct. Take what you feel, and try and put it into words. Does it feel round, or square? Is it pointy? How many sides does it have? Ask these questions to yourself. This may not be an actual physical view, but it should give you an idea of what it is shaped like.
5. What is its purpose? Try to look at the construct like you would computer code. Get a feel for what it’s supposed to do. Does it feel like it’s making something or does it’s moving something? Does it feel like it’s doing nothing? Is it storing something? There are so many questions that you could ask yourself.
6. Type all of this up. If you wish, go through the steps of sensing, feeling, and detecting the programming again. Refine what you have typed.
7. Report the results to your friend. See if what you have scanned matches up to what they have created.
8. If the results have matched up, have a second scanner scan the construct without telling them the details. If the scans match up, great! Regardless of your result, have a second scanner look at the construct. If the results match up with the construct creator, try again with a different construct. Practice is the key.
Scanning should be practiced daily. Scanning is a skill that will be required throughout the rest of psionics. It is ranked the most important skill next to energy manipulation. What you create with energy manipulation is useless if you cannot confirm it through scanning. In addition, those who you have asked for scans you should help them by scanning for them. It becomes a mutually beneficial friendship with energy workers.
Having another person scan your constructs is very important. It eliminates personal bias, prevents analytic overlay, or AOL for short. This is when you are scanning and while you have went through the process correctly, you have analyzed it to be something that it is not. Essentially, you have put your own thoughts over what is really there. For instance, say you created a mirror shield and saw it worked perfectly. In reality, the shield did look like a mirror shield but did not function properly.
If you wanted to scan a person, the method is not any different. Instead of linking to a construct, you would link to the person. It is rude to scan someone without their permission, and doing so may result in a hostile response. Experienced energy workers can tell when they are being scanned and can often trace the scan back to the person who scanned them and may retaliate. Remember to always ask before you scan. Once you have consistently solid results with scanning basic things, you can start scanning more complex things. Scanning will soon become second nature as did making links.
Making a link is not necessary for scanning, but in the beginning it helps. In order to circumvent this, you concentrate on the person or construct that you wish to scan and carry out the process like normal. I suggest that after you are comfortable scanning with a link, stop using the link.
Go to “The Beginner’s Bomb” and “Scanning” if not completed.
We’ve all been there. Routine shield maintenance. It’s required as a daily/weekly task. What’s this, you hear me say? Something to do it for you? Artificial intelligence is the answer! You may have done this before in some form or fashion, but the answer to this problem, and many others, is the creation of AI. Like many times before, we will be using the conceptual-based programming to make the AI. Let’s begin:
What is artificial intelligence? In short (not book defined), it’s the ability for an inanimate object to learn from its past experiences and build on its foundation of knowledge, preparing it for future encounters. It also becomes more intelligent as it “lives”, performing functions more efficiently. Artificial intelligence is great for a construct that perform repetitive functions.
1. As always, ensure you understand the concepts of how AI works. This is probably a given, but maybe you wish to have a more intricate understanding. This is up to you
2. Create a shield of some variety. Have it self-sufficient, that is, it creates the energy that it uses so you do not have to give it energy.
3. Start to program the artificial intelligence into the shield. We are using conceptual-based programming. Draw on your knowledge of how AI works and how it interacts. How this is done is heavily reliant on the individual energy worker (as with all things that are conceptually-based). Give it a few examples to work with. This is what I like to call a base case. If the shield gets damaged, have the shield repair itself. Make sure that it is done in a somewhat efficient manner. Start with this. Allow the shield to have the capability to learn on its own and grow.
4. Program the AI to have its loyalty always to you, and to not turn on you. This is essential, as AI can grow apart from you and turn against you. This is true for every construct, but extremely prevalent in artificial intelligence.
5. Test the shield by having someone damage it, and then having a scanner look at the shield. Do not tell the scanner that someone has attacked the shield or what the shield’s specifications are.
6. Add more features such as defensive mechanisms, offensive mechanisms, and more. Remember to always test them!
The integration of artificial intelligence will eventually, like everything else in energy work, become second nature. You will be able to make it in a moment’s notice with more practice. It is important to practice this and experiment thoroughly with it. Not everything needs AI. Remember this.
The Beginner’s Bomb
Go to “Shield Layers” if not completed. Recommended that “Scanning” is completed in addition.
In addition to defensive techniques, one must have some offensive techniques in their repertoire. The most basic attack that is simple yet effective is an energy bomb. While any one can take a lot of energy, condense it and cause it to explode on impact, it may not be well made. We will focus on the construction, detonation, and focusing on the attack. Let’s begin:
1. Make a psi ball. Condense it. Shell it.
2. A bomb can have many triggers, such as a fuse or proximity detector. We are going to go with a touch trigger. When the bomb touches the target, the bomb will explode. Program the psi-ball to explode on impact and cause damage to the area around it.
3. If the shockwave is allowed to dissipate as it does in real life, much of the force is lost. Program the bomb to centralize its energy detonation towards the center of the target. It helps to visualize that the bomb is projecting its explosion towards the target rather than exploding outward in all directions. Energy works differently than physical objects. Remember this.
4. Blunt damage is only one type. While it may barge through things, we need a piercing effect as well. Inside the bomb, create “shrapnel” pieces of energy designed to penetrate any shielding that the target may have. This shrapnel will flow with the shockwave of energy.
5. Ensure that this energy bomb cannot be reprogrammed, retargeted, or used against you. Ensure that it will find its target when programmed to attack. If the target is lost, you may want the bomb to deprogram itself. It is up to you. Experimentation is the key.
6. Test the bomb on a non-human, non-sentient construct (a shield). Have a scanner watch while it is being tested.
7. Refine your energy bomb and try it again. Work on this and add different characteristics (experimentation!).
While this might seem complicated, this is just as it says: a beginner bomb. There are much more complicated things that go on than making sure the bomb hits the target.
Go to “Scanning” and “Beginner’s Bomb” if not completed. Warning: Do not attempt this if you are worried about not being able to heal the corruption.
Bombs in and of themselves are not that dangerous. They apply a small to moderate amount of damage and are not persistent. A favorite attack among many energy workers is a type of attack is called corruption, which does exactly what it says – causes the energy and programming to corrupt and decay. This type of attack is not to be taken lightly. This attack can range into the devastating category of damage if not noticed. It is highly advised that when attempting this, you are supervised with a friend who is more experienced as to avoid damaging yourself.
1. Understand what corruption is. This is heavily reliant on conceptual-based programming. Imagine a banana that has started to go bad. Slowly but steadily it starts to turn black. Eventually it rots and decays. You see it on the outside a little, but you notice it truly when you peel it open. This happens on an energetic level, but in a more rapid pace. Depending on the programming of the object it may take longer, but nevertheless corruption is ruthless and unforgiving.
2. Create a bomb to encase the corruption-type attack in. Refer to the beginner’s bomb technique to create the bomb.
3. Inside the bomb, program the energy to re-create the effects of corruption on impact with the target. Be sure to specify that it will only detonate and cause the corruption on impact. The conceptualization behind rotting energy is strange. It is almost decomposing programming, but going a step beyond that. The corruption is eating at the foundation of the construct.
4. Once the bomb is created, ensure that the corruption is sealed and not active. Your second friend will be very handy in this. Have your friend scan this without telling them what it is.
5. Test the bomb on a non-human, non-sentient object such as a shield. Scan and watch the effects along with another scanner or two. See what happens and compare your results.
Keep in mind that this type of attack should be initiated early in a spar. There are modifications you can do to corruption-based attacks, but that is up to you to experiment with. Beware that you should learn ways to heal corruption before experimenting further. It is not simply a toy to play with, it is something serious.
Go to “Artificial Intelligence” and “The Beginner’s Bomb” if not completed.
Simple or advanced artificial intelligence can only get you so far in terms of what a construct can do. They will have limited intelligence and, in some cases, will need to be upgraded to sentience. Some constructs can be made sentient starting out if you know what its purpose is. Not everything requires sentience, and beware what you make sentient. You are essentially creating another being. Treat it with the respect it deserves. Let’s begin:
1. You must consider whether your construct needs artificial intelligence or sentience. Will this construct be destroyed soon after created? Are you going to actually use this construct? This is an ethical dilemma that you have to be aware of. For this technique we are going to use a shield. You can use your current shield, or create a shield now.
2. If your shield already has artificial intelligence, do not remove it. The sentience can be programmed over the artificial intelligence and it can build on its knowledge base.
3. Begin conceptualizing what sentience is. What does it mean to think on your own? To think freely, without being told what to do, and to make decisions? To learn from your mistakes and be better? Conceptual-based programming is how sentience is achieved with this technique.
4. Understand that when you begin programming the sentience, you must not program emotions. Emotions, while they come with sentient beings, do not transfer energetically into constructs. Imagine if you had the ability to think and the potential to feel, but were not able to due to the inability to. Excluding the programming from the sentient programming prevents this from happening. This is very important.
5. Begin programming the sentience into the shield. As with artificial intelligence, you will want to give it base cases to work with such as when the shield is damaged or when it is attacked. Other than that, it will learn on its own. Ensure to program that its loyalty is to you and only you. If you do not want it to talk to other constructs, then program this. The construct is sentient, so it can now “speak”. Over time, it will adapt and grow.
6. If you had artificial intelligence programmed before the sentience, program the information previously stored by the AI to be absorbed by the now-sentient shield and get rid of the artificial intelligence. It will now have the previous information.
Remember that sentient constructs are almost lifeforms. They think and respond and if it was programmed, have the capability to feel. They have a right to live just as everything else does. Consider ethically what you make sentient. Sentience may come easier over time, but that does not mean everything requires sentience. Some things are better off with AI, or nothing at all.
There is such a thing as a Sentient-AI hybrid. There are some benefits and consequences of having such a construct, but I’ll leave that up to you to make and find out. Artificial intelligence can be removed through programming, or added. The balance and integration may be a little more difficult.
Go to “Shield Layers” and “Scanning” if not completed.
In essence, corruption is degrading the very core structure of the construct or energy body. What the programming of the construct is or what the energy body’s structure is has now been infected with this stuff, and is now being turned into a strange substance that only spreads itself further. We must first concern ourselves with containing the corruption so it does not spread, and then heal the affected area.
This is a step-by-step guide on how to heal corruption. You will need someone to show you what corruption looks like unless you previously know what it looks like. You may follow along with this on a construct, but it is recommended that you practice this with a friend who is observing you so that you do not harm yourself. Let’s begin:
1. Scan the construct suspected of having corruption damage. Locate the corruption. Ask the person to scan the construct as well. Afterwards, inform the person that the construct has corruption damage from your scan. See if your scan results are confirmed. If they are not, get a third scanner to confirm the results. If a third scanner is not present, it is up to you and the person to either continue or leave it alone.
2. Locate the area(s) the corruption is currently in. I see corruption as a black substance that slowly spreads to other areas, but you may see it differently. Confirm this area with the other person.
3. You need to create a barrier around the corruption to prevent it from spreading. There is not a standard way of doing this, and it will take trial and error. Find some type of programming that will prevent the corruption from continuing in the construct. You may be able to wrap the corruption in a reverse mirror-like shield that causes it to stay encapsulated. Not all corruption is the same, and this may not work all the time.
4. The corrupted area must be removed or cleansed. Visualize dropping an antacid in a glass of water. It fizzes until it is completely dissolved. You can try making an “anti-corruption” construct of some sort that when it comes in contact with corruption, it makes the corruption turn into ambient energy. Another thing that can be done is to expel the corruption, but this can be more difficult. As for the “anti-corruption”, you will have to play around and see what works and what doesn’t.
5. Complete your method of removing or disabling the corruption. Scan to see if it was successful. Have the other person confirm the result. If this did not work, come up with another way.
6. Corruption eats at the foundation of things, eating away at the programming and energy of a construct. If the construct is mostly okay, you will be able to heal it by replacing the lost part to corruption with energy and programming that energy to resume its normal function.
With an energy body, all of the above hold true(replace “construct” with “energy body”, and no programming is taking place). Visualize a building that has nothing but the wood standing. This is what corruption does to the energy body. It eats away at everything, but the energy body keeps its shape. Repairing the energy body takes more time. You can assist it by giving it energy in those areas and programming the energy to assist with the healing. Corruption must be dealt with in a timely manner. With practice, all of the steps will blend as one and you will be able to do it quickly and efficiently. Do not mistake corruption as something that can be taken lightly. It is not forgiving. If you need help, ask for it.
One theme remains true with everything throughout this brief guide: experimentation and testing. This is the key to energy work. The lack of doing so will be the downfall to all those who practice. Continue on, never ending, and never forgetting that you can create anything. You can be the creator of many things. They may not always work, but you can try. Never give up.