Prophetic dreaming refers to gaining psychic information about the future, typically your own future, through dreaming and sleep. Psychic dreaming refers to gaining any psychic information through dreams and sleep (including prophetic dreaming). This is not the same thing as dream interpretation of dreams that don't use psychic abilities, such as uncovering what's in your unconscious or what's going through your mind at the current moment. This includes things that you shouldn't and wouldn't know without ESP. However, if you're not sure if it's psychic abilities or something you somehow caught onto in the back of your mind that you weren't consciously aware about, don't get caught up in labels.
Read more >
- Add at least 20 "edits" each week. This counts comments and blog posts.
- Add at least one blog post that contributes to the content of the wiki each week.
- Mention the wiki to outsiders at all oppurtunities.
- Seek out at least once a week to find new areas where you can spread awareness about the wiki.
- ASK ALL QUESTIONS ABOUT THE METAPHYSICAL HERE - It adds to our content, and if you wish to ask somewhere else, that's fine, but then come on the wiki and make a blog post that gives your Q and A and credit who gave you the answers.
- Don't discourage others or get into fights: There's only a couple of us here, and we don't want to lose a valuable member. We need to stay as open-minded as possible, and if we get confused about something, we figure thin…
Chronokinesis involves a mix of time perception and the manipulation of one or multiple timelines using time's fluidity. You may need to develop precognition to fully develop this ability, as this ability is in many ways considered a sub-ability to precognition. The original page for chronokinesis was replaced by and redirected to the time perception page, however, time perception is just a portion of what makes up chronokinesis. Chronokinesis consists of slowing down time, speeding up time, creating time loops, manipulating the direction of our timeline through the means of crossing over to another timeline, and changing the direction of a timelines flow or reversing in time. Time has no speed, and there is not just one current/present. Yo…
Read more >